Utilization Management (UM) is one of the many non bedside jobs a nurse can pursue. It also has a high potential for a work from home nurse position. In today’s episode, we will look at what utilization management is, who this position is a good fit for, and how to move into this position. If you would like to learn more about this rewarding career opportunity for nurses, you won’t want to miss this episode!
- From Nurse Practitioner to Independent Practice to Co-Founder of The Institute for Pelvic Health | Kathy Kates Entrepreneurial Journey
- Why I Quit My Work From Home Nurse Job
- From Nurse Practitioner to 6-figure Entrepreneur by Creating Heaven on Earth with Liz Rohr NP
- 4 Questions to Help You Find the Right Specialty
- Entrepreneur & Still A Nurse