Want to work outside the hospital walls? Try Home Health Nursing. Home Health nursing can be a satisfying niche for nurses who are independent, have some nursing experience, and would like to care for patients outside of the hospital walls. Like all new jobs and specialties, there is a transition period to overcome. In this article we will discuss what home health nurses do, what makes this specialty non-traditional, the challenges these nurses face, how the author transitioned from hospital to home care, and how to thrive in this specialty.
- What Is The Stay At Home Nurse?
- 5 Reasons Nurses Need Financial Freedom
- The Top 3 Nursing Jobs for Work Life Balance
- Get the Career & Lifestyle Freedom You Desire By Becoming Financially Intentional with Naseema McElroy
- How to Leverage Nursing Skills, Knowledge & Expertise in an Unconventional Way with Meredith Ximines-Mullings