Want to work outside the hospital walls? Try Home Health Nursing. Home Health nursing can be a satisfying niche for nurses who are independent, have some nursing experience, and would like to care for patients outside of the hospital walls. Like all new jobs and specialties, there is a transition period to overcome. In this article we will discuss what home health nurses do, what makes this specialty non-traditional, the challenges these nurses face, how the author transitioned from hospital to home care, and how to thrive in this specialty.
- From Nurse Practitioner to Independent Practice to Co-Founder of The Institute for Pelvic Health | Kathy Kates Entrepreneurial Journey
- Why I Quit My Work From Home Nurse Job
- From Nurse Practitioner to 6-figure Entrepreneur by Creating Heaven on Earth with Liz Rohr NP
- 4 Questions to Help You Find the Right Specialty
- Entrepreneur & Still A Nurse