Want to work outside the hospital walls? Try Home Health Nursing. Home Health nursing can be a satisfying niche for nurses who are independent, have some nursing experience, and would like to care for patients outside of the hospital walls. Like all new jobs and specialties, there is a transition period to overcome. In this article we will discuss what home health nurses do, what makes this specialty non-traditional, the challenges these nurses face, how the author transitioned from hospital to home care, and how to thrive in this specialty.
- From Nurse Practitioner to Full Time Nurse Consultant and Coach With Ananya Datta
- How To Be A Successful Nurse Entrepreneur As An Introvert
- Take Time to Pause, Explore, and Get Unstuck With Ann Konkoly, Midwife, Coach, Speaker
- The Secret to Success In Life
- Building a Side Hustle While Working as a Nurse and Raising a Family with Helen Eimers BSN, RN, CCM