#055 – Taking the entrepreneurial leap is a big decision under normal circumstances. And to many, it may seem like a crazy thing to do during a pandemic. But we have encountered several nurses who have successfully gone from side hustle to full-time nurse entrepreneur in 2020.
We will feature these amazing nurses in a mini-series starting on today’s episode with Ananya Datta. Ananya is a dual board-certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, consultant, and coach on a mission to help the next generation of nurse practitioners step into practice with confidence and clarity. Her desire to support new grad NPs in their transition to practice is mission-centric and ties back to her lack of orientation and onboarding support as a new grad many years ago.
In addition to that, Ananya has started her nurse consultant agency.
Today we’re talking with Ananya about her journey to nurse entrepreneurship. Make sure to listen until the end where she shares the biggest piece of advice that has helped her.
Don’t Miss Moments
- 3:12 Her journey as a pediatric nurse practitioner to being a nurse entrepreneur
- 9:04 Consulting is a lucrative field
- 12:30 Her mindset and how she started with consulting by joining Healthcare Consultant Masterminds and the academy
- 15:58 Changing mindset from “I have to do this” to “I get to this” can change your world
- 16:50 More about her passion in helping nurse practitioners
- 19:55 Becoming a full-time solopreneur during the pandemic
- 20:25 How she balances her time, energy, and resources between two businesses
Other Episodes Mentioned
More About Ananya
Ananya is a dual board-certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner nurse entrepreneur, nurse consultant, and educator on a mission to help the next generation of nurse practitioners step into practice with confidence and clarity. Her desire to support new grad NPs in their transition to practice is mission-centric and ties back to her lack of orientation and onboarding support as a new grad many years ago. She is a strong advocate for NPs and champions the perspective that NPs are powerful, indispensable providers who can lead as vessels of change in our healthcare system.
Jumpstart your job search and nail that interview! Grab your FREE NP new grad toolkit to help you get intentional and strategic right away!
Connect with Ananya