#053 – Are you feeling stuck in your career or life in general? In today’s episode of The Stay At Home Nurse Podcast, We’re talking with Ann Konkoly, midwife, coach, and speaker. Ann’s mission is to support women and nurses in getting unstuck, reconnecting to who they are, and cultivating what they want.
In this episode we talk about:
- Ann’s inspiring story of personal change and evolution in becoming a certified nurse-midwife turned respected coach and speaker for women looking to cultivate the life they desire to live
- The visioning process: the aspect of coaching she loves
- Two-step coaching process:
1st Phase – reconnecting with authentic/real self
2nd Phase – having clarity once you get a better understanding of who you are
- How she helps her clients who say “I don’t know what I want but “this” isn’t it and I feel really stuck”
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks – Click HERE.
Connect with Ann
Email: [email protected]
Ann’s Top 5 Tips To Make a Decision — with ease. Click HERE.
More About Ann
Ann Konkoly, MBA, APRN-CNM, is a Certified Nurse-Midwife, Coach, & Speaker whose mission is to support women and nurses. Ann is the owner of Authentic Koaching LLC and The APRN Academy where she creates time, space, and tools for women and nurses to get unstuck, #rekonnect to who they are, and #kultivate what they want. Ann hosts retreats to give women and nurses an opportunity to pause, explore, discover and grow while obtaining continuing education credit. Ann’s work to date honors her purpose and passion: supporting women on their journey.