In this episode, I’m going to share with you the secret to how I was able to accomplish all of this…
* Writing 4 books
* Launching 4 courses
* Putting on multiple live events
* Speaking at numerous industry conferences
* All while building and growing a business
And these are the successes, there have been a few failures in there, that take time but don’t lead to the intended outcome.
To accomplish all of this I have to get sh!t done.
In less than 7 years I have been able to build a thriving business that allows me to live the life of my dreams. Today, I’m going to share with you the secret productivity hack that helped me to reach my goals.
Why do I use the Official Bullet journal?
1. Consistency – same size, type of paper, dot’s instead of lines, pocket,
2. Look great on my bookshelf (blue, green, black)
3. The beginning has a Key, Tips, Index, Future Log
4. Pages are already numbered
5. The end has instructions, more tips on higher-level things like indexing and migration. (since I don’t do this often, I like to have the tips right there when I need them)
Currently, my bullet journal consists of:
* Day planner
* Yearly Goals
* Weekly Big 3
* To-do list
* Gratitude Journal
* Project Tracker
* Idea brainstorming
* Place to store new ideas and opportunities
* Yearly reminder
* Book read list
Future Log: This is where I log everything that is coming up in future months
Birthdays, anniversaries, the first day of school, conferences, tournaments, weddings, showers.
These are built into the official bullet journal. From this point on it is all you. Here is what I currently have…
* Project ideas
* Current Projects
* Books read
* Books I want to read
* Project Breakdowns
* Monthly Log
* Weekly Log
* Daily Log
* To Do
For tips, tricks, and methods: https://bulletjournal.com/